Monday, January 24, 2011

Nifty Fifties Birthday Card


Birthday Card made from Nifty Fifties Cartridge.
Black cat and layers cut at 4".
Cat is popped up.
Blue layer behind cat cut at 4" and embossed with swiss dots.
Blue mat is popped up with a wobble.
Card is Black card stock cut and folded at 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
Mat cut 4" by 5 1/4" from DCWV paper.
Green jelly roll glitter pen used to stickle eyes and collar.
Pink Ribbon from Joann's.
Martha Stewart Lace edge punch.
Stamps from My Pink Stamper.
Tag behind stamp cut at 1.4" on Imagine.

****
This is my favorite cat. Love the long neck.
I hope you enjoyed my  creation.
Comments are appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Cute I just got that cart Can't wait TFS
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh What a cute cat. Birthday girl will really enjoy it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete