Saturday, November 27, 2010

Country Life Birthday Card


Treadle Sewing machine cut at 3 1/2" from Country Life
using black, light brown, dark brown
and tan paper.
Copper stickles used on decal, knobs, wheel and stand
 of machine. White twine used for needle.
Brown cardstock cut at 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and folded.
Yellow dotted paper from DCWV cut at 4" x 5 1/4".
Brown strip at bottom of card cut at 2" and then
edged was paper punched.
Black ribbon with white stitching.
Oval  paper with Happy Birthday stamp from My Pink Stamper.
White gelly pen used for stitches on side of card.

This was made for my boss...who loved it. 
She's a real dynamite when it comes to sewing.

I hope you enjoy my creation.
Comments are appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Cute little card. Good use of colors. I love that sewing machine. I had no idea it was on that cartridge. It's worth looking at a second time. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could really sell the stuff you make. Your talent is so evident, Judy

    ReplyDelete